BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 6 January 2011

Homemade Ice Lollies


I immediately spotted Ice Lollies makers at one of the shelf in Home Bargain shop. After explained why I should have one, my dad bought it for me. My ice lollies maker has six containers. That means there will be six homemade ice lollies.

So let make ice lollies.

First- The ingredients are:

1. Fruit Juice. Anything will do.

That is it....

Second - How to make ice lollies:

1. Just pour the fruit juice into the maker.
2. Keep it in the freezer for a couple of hours or like me, I waited until the next morning.

Then KABBOSSSH!!. Your very own homemade ice lollies.

Akif and Alif said the lollies were so juicy and nice. They even asked for more tommorrow.


See you soon. Got some ice lollies to make.

Cheerio

0 comments: