BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 30 December 2010

My Harry Potter's Holidays



On 17th of December it was the start of my Christmas holidays and it will ended in 4th January 2011. During the holidays, first, I went to Leeds for a lunch treat by my family's friend. He and his family will be going back to Malaysia for good.

On last Monday I went to Durham. I have to do a research on a castle for my history subject. And I choose Durham Castle instead. Don't ask me why because my mom said it was a world Heritage. And it is now part of University of Durham.

To my surprise Durham Cathedral, which is beside the castle, was used to be Hogwarts school in Harry Potter films. In the 'The Sorcerer's Stone' and 'The Chamber of Secrets'. I can't believe it. I was in Harry Potter's world. WOW!

My holidays was fun but now I am looking forward to go to school again. What about you?Where did you go on your school holidays?

Oh... got to go. But do tell me, okay... about your holidays. I love to hear your story.

Happy New Year 2011 and Bye. :D

0 comments: