BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 4 December 2009

A Visit To Shakespeare's Birthplace





It was during my last summer holiday. Somewhere in August 2009. I went to William Shakespeare's birthplace at Standford-Upon-Avon, England.


William Shakespeare was born in 23 april 1563 and died in 1616. He had a daughter named Susama and a pair of twin named Hamet and Judith. Hamet died at the age of 11.

My mom said that my granddad told her all about William Shakespeare when she was about my age. When we were nearly heading home, only then I realised that I wanted to buy my friends presents. My mom then asked me "who are your best friends?". I said "they are Paula and Angilla". I totally forgot all about Libby. Another best friend of mine. Sorry Libby.

Recently, Mr Heale a teacher of mine taught us about William Shakespeare in my class. During the lesson I remembered my visit to William Shakespeare birthplace.

The End

Your sincerely,

Nuryasmin

0 comments: