BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 7 December 2009

My teacher gave me a homework called:Famous artist







Like ages ago Mr Heale gave me a homework. To search about famous painters.Throught my research I learnt about Picasso, Van Gogh, Da Vinci, Monet and Rembrandt. My favourite painter is Monet.He was such a good painter. He painted Impression At Sunrise in 1872 and Water Lilies 1916.


He used oil paint on canvas. He used the oil paint because he wanted get every detailed. In his painting he painted a wooden old bridge over a river full with waterlilies.The grass were grown in the pond and tree's leafs were hanging down to the pond.I can see the light shine through the pond. I can also see the reflections of the tree on the pond surface.



I imagined myself standing on that wooden old bridge looking down to the petals of waterlilies.


The End

0 comments: